Re: The Question Of The Day ?

I guess I have to admit it - my favorite dinosaurs are crows and ravens! :)
People who have known me for very long are aware that I lived for some time
with a crow named Hugin (after one of Odin's ravens of Norse mythology), so I
have had the pleasure of being close up and personal with one of these
remarkable beings.  They are worthy of far more appreciation than they
receive from other than Norse myths and Native American culture.  (Hugin
means "mind" or "wisdom" in Old Norse, and is a very appropriate name!)

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053 (new FAX#!)
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-ex-archaeologist; lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin
"Cross-platform computing is much safer than downhill!"  :)