Re: Sue and her "family"

Not to argue with Stuart, but my information disputes his report.  I am told
Sue was found with three other tyrannosaurs...as Peter Larson said (quoted in
Louie Psihoyos' book, "HUNTING DINOSAURS,") "Perhaps it was Mom, Dad, Junior
and Baby."  She was found near and Edmontosaurus annectens, and some say
remains of that last meal were detectable, fossil wise.  But I'm only a
writer...quoting other writers.  I'll have to check with my BHI sources
tomorrow to be certain.

Kelly