Favourite Dinosaur & Why

Since I am a "visitor" here and only now learning about dinosaurs (stuff I
should have learned at Berkeley, years ago!) I have to say that my fav is
not a dinosaur at all but is the Dimetrodon.  He is exceptionally handsome
to look at and since he is an ancester of the mammals (my area of
studies--years ago)he gets my vote for attention.

On the other hand, I like that mean critter Albertosaurus too.

Joel R. Morris