Re: The Question Of The Day ?

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995 STEVEN9120@aol.com wrote:
> list, some of us work in the business of paleontology, model making, teaching
> etc. Of all the Dinosaurs that roamed the planet in the millions of years of
> there existence, Which   is your favorite one,The one you like to talk about?

Well, as some of you may have guessed from earlier opostings, I'm
personally partial to the Ankylosauridae. Until a few months ago, I was
pretty much
a Euoplocephalhead, but since getting a hold of a couple of new dino
books I'd have to say my favorite is Edmontosaurus.

As to why, it stems from a life-long obsession with armadillos. After
tracing the 'dillo back to the days of the Glyptodonts I decided to take
a look at the armored dinos just out of natural curiosity.

I know there are books on Predatory dinos. Are there any on armored ones
specifically?
Most of what I know I've gathered from the couple of pages the general
ones have on the individual species.

----Steve