Re: Time Space and Matter -2

>be used in self-defense. The Camarasaurus, Haplocanthosaurus,and related
>species have very sturdy teeth(unlike the Diplodocids). They are

I understood that there were no known skulls of Haplocanthosaurus. If so,
how do we know what their teeth were like? Is this yet another gap in my
understandings of things dinosaurian or is someone telling a fib?

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au

Rally against the resumption of French nuclear testing in the South
Pacific: boycott French products NOW!!!