Earths Axis

I too had struck on the idea that a simple change in the tilt of the earths
axis would completely change the problem of long nights for polar
dinosaurs. But alas, when I counsulted my oracle (Ralph Molnar), not only
had he thought of the same idea earlier, he had also found out why it is
impossible.

Doesn't the earth "wobble" ? and Is there any proof that the moon has always
(4.5BY) been with us? Might it not have joined us say 250MY ago thus
mofifying the earths wobble and allowing life to move onto the land? Perhaps
the wobble had a different period then, that could account for times of very
cold alaskan winters and periods of warmer climes? Are dinosaurs found
continuously through time in alaska, or are they stratified periodically?
that are there gaps in time between the various finds of dinos in alaska
that might suggest this possibility?
Timothy C. Loss
timothy@tlcomp.iu.net