Re: Help locating Dino Fest and Vert Poleo Soc.

Hello again,

It has been recomended that I read the Dino Fest publication authored by
the Vert Paleo Soc.  Probem is, I don't know how to contact the society.
Anyone have any info on them like city, state, phone, address?

On the narcissistic side, hey I'm twelve again today!!!  I've gone another
year and I'm not dead!  So I guess that from a Darwinian point of view, I
am a very successful lifeform.

        Greg Claytor
        greg1@svpal.org