Mailing list cladogram

   Our mailer has been misbehaving so I'm not sure if this got out
originally.  If you see an mistakes or widely accepted shifts in opinion or
omissions please let me know.

   Somebody was wondering how to represent a big cladogram on the 'net, so I
thought I'd give my newly completed (based on _The Dinosauria_) cladogram a
whirl.

   Each name in the following list is a node.  Beside each name is a
vertical line, a lower case "o", and a minus sign ("|o-").  Follow the
vertical line immediately next to the "o" of a specific name up towards the
top until it hits an "o".  That will be the specific name's parent node.

   Ex:  The parent node of "Saurischia" is "Node 13"
        The parent node of "Coelurosauria" is "Tetanurae"
        The parent node of "Oviraptorosauria" is "Theropoda"

   Don't bother trying to do this in a proportional font.

o-Dinosauria
|o-Node 12
 |o-Herrerasauridae
 |o-Node 13
  |o-Saurischia
  ||o-Theropoda
  |||o-Ceratosauria
  |||o-Tetanurae
  |||  |o-Maniraptora
  |||  ||o-Troodontidae
  |||  ||o-Dromaeosauridae
  |||  ||o-Avalae
  |||  |o-Elmisauridae
  |||o-Oviraptorosauria
  || |o-Oviraptoridae
  || |o-Caenagnathidae
  ||o-Segnosauria
  |||o-Segnosauridae
  ||o-Sauropodomorpha
  | |o-Node 20
  | ||o-Node 21
  | | |o-Sauropoda
  | |  |o-Node 23
  | |  ||o-Camarasaurs
  | |  |||o-Brachiosauridae
  | |  |||o-Camarasauridae
  | |  || |o-Camarasaurinae
  | |  || |o-Opisthocoelicaudiinae
  | |  ||o-Titanosaurs
  | |  | |o-Titanosauridae
  | |  | |o-Diplodocidae
  | |  |  |o-Diplodocinae
  | |  |  |o-Dicraeosaurinae
  | |  |  |o-Mamenchisaurinae
  | |  |o-Vulcanodontidae
  | |  |o-Cetiosauridae
  | |   |o-Cetiosaurinae
  | |   |o-Shunosaurinae
  | |o-Prosauropoda
  |  |o-Thecodontosauridae
  |  |o-Anchisauridae
  |  |o-Massospondylidae
  |  |o-Yunnanosauridae
  |  |o-Plateosauridae
  |  |o-Melanorosauridae
  |  |o-Blikanasauridae
  |o-Ornithischia
   |o-Genasauria
    |o-Thyreophora
    ||o-Stegosauria
    |||o-Huayangosauridae
    |||o-Stegosauridae
    ||o-Eurypoda
    | |o-Ankylosauria
    |  |o-Ankylosauridae
    |  |o-Nodosauridae
    |o-Cerapoda
     |o-Marginocephalia
     ||o-Pachycephalosauria
     |||o-Homalocephalidae
     |||o-Pachycephalosauridae
     ||o-Ceratopsia
     | |o-Psittacosauridae
     | |o-Neoceratopsia
     |  |o-Protoceratopsidae
     |  |o-Ceratopsidae
     |   |o-Centrosaurinae
     |   |o-Chasmosaurinae
     |o-Ornithopoda
      |o-Heterodontosauridae
      |o-Euornithopoda
       |o-Hypsilophodontidae
       |o-Iguanodontia
        |o-Dryosauridae
        |o-Ankylopollexia
        ||o-Styracosterna
        | |o-Iguanodontidae
        | |o-Node 37
        |  |o-Hadrosauridae
        |   |o-Lambeosaurinae
        |   |o-Hadrosaurinae
> [...]

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **