Re: Best teacher

 > > Who was your most influential teacher, ever?

While an undergraduate at Mt. Hood Community College near Portland, Oregon,
I was mucking around in "pre-law" general studies when I took my first
geology course from a Mr. Dave Corwin. The first field trip was a two-day
affair into the wilds of central Oregon. I was in the second car when we
rounded a corner and encountered a huge wall of dust and saw interesting
tire tracks halfway up the road cut. It seems that Mr. Corwin had been
waving both hands at some outcrop and scared the first van witless.

With enthusiasm like that, I've been hooked on field geology ever since.

garret
gromaine@radisys.com