Re: Warm- vs. Cold-blooded Dinos

>From: wraddatz@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us (Warren Raddatz)
> >
> > >5. Growth Rings: ...
> >
> >         Wasen't there recently some new work done on this which showed
> > growth rings in dinosaurs thought to be endothermic?
>
>Yes - in fact growth rings have now been found in *most* dinosaur
>groups.

Which dinosaur groups and how does the distribution of growth rings
correlate with phylogeny and/or animal mass? This could be a very useful
list! Particularly if Tyrannosaurus has bone rings - indicating hybernation
or torpor - and in a previous post you (rightly I think) could not envisige
a hybernating T. rex.

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au

Rally against the resumption of French nuclear testing in the South
Pacific: boycott French products NOW!!!