Re: best professor

Best teacher I ver had was Don Jewel, my high-school Philophy teacher.
It was one of only two classes offered in the state of California that year.

I learned that twinkies had a half life of 200 hundred years, smoking
first thing in the morning was a bad thing, and that Kirkagard (sp?) was
a realy kool dude.

But the most important lesson was this: Be where your at when your
there.  Don't be anywhere else.  Be passionate.  Be honest.  Be you.

        Greg Claytor
        greg1@svpal.org