Re: Best teacher

> Who was your most influential teacher, ever?

 I would gun for a high school science teacher by the name of Mr Williams
(I never did get to find out his first name). His ability to enthuse
students to look at and question the world around them did wonders for my
desire to understand and investigate life. His support for the science and
academic oriented students over the almost stifling sports-mad attitiudes
of the rest of the school (and our soicety in general) showed me that there
was a value in an interest in science. Unfortunately, Mr Williams died
half-way through my high school career. I think he would be proud that his
influence on me was a large part in my further studies in palaeontology.

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au

Rally against the resumption of French nuclear testing in the South
Pacific: boycott French products NOW!!!