I found a paper fossil..Thanks Larry K.

About a month ago I mentioned that I'd located a copy of the
out-of-print _Preditory Dinosaurs of the World_ that was $78 smackers.
Well everybody told me that was outrageous, hold tuff and I'd
find it chaeper someplace.

Well I did!  I picked it up from the post office today!  I'm so happy.
Larry K., who I met on this list had a spare copy. Thanks Larry for
going out of your way for me and for being MORE than reasonable!
I owe you one.  If you don't hear from me for awhile it's cause I'm reading.
Did I mention how happy I am?  Stalking, fighting, tearing, ripping,
consuming.  I love it!

        Greg Claytor
        greg1@svpal.org