Dino Herasies...HELP!

Ok, now I know that there are some of you pros who feel Bob's a little
askew in some of his conclusions and Bob expects that.  Problem is that I
don't have a profesor, who might asign this reading, to point out the
controversy.  Not sure one would anyway, but as I read this text what should
I look out for?

So far, and I'm not that far, I realy REALY like it.  I've decided to
rename my dog.  Instead of Buddy I'm now calling him furball.

        Greg Claytor
        greg1@svpal.org