new refs.

        Here's a whole mess of new references.

Journal: Meteoritics.
MAY 01 1994 v 29 n 3
Page:  298
 Kyte, F. T.
 Conference on "New developments regarding the K-T event and other
catastrophes in Earth history"

Journal: Meteoritics.
MAR 01 1995 v 30 n 2
Page:  182
 Bohor, B.F.
 Glass, B.P.
 Origin and diagenesis of K/T impact spherules - From Haiti to Wyoming and
 beyond

Journal: Tectonophysics.
MAY 15 1995 v 245 n 1 / 2
Page:   93
 van Veen, P.M.
 Time calibration of Triassic/Jurassic microfloral turnover, eastern North
 America--Comment

Journal: Tectonophysics.
MAY 15 1995 v 245 n 1 / 2
Page:   96
 Fowell, S.J.
 Olsen, P.E.
 Time calibration of Triassic/Jurassic microfloral turnover, eastern North
 America--Reply

Journal: Physics of the earth and planetary interiors.
JUN 01 1995 v 89 n 3 / 4
Page:  281
 Heller, F.
 Haihong, C.
 Haag, M.
 Permian-Triassic magnetostratigraphy-new results from South China

        I've had a few requests for more info on some of these references.
Unfortunately, I get them just the way you see them, so I often don't know
anything more about the papers, publishers, authors, or journals cited
than what is written here.  In most cases though, I can find out a bit
more about them in just a few minutes by getting into ASU's system.  So
don't feel bashful if you have a question (but don't expect TOO much from
me :-)

        Someone (I don't know who as the message I received was damaged)
tried to send me a message asking about a ref. I posted a while ago.
However, by the time it got to me all it said was "Hi".  The subject line
indicated a "request for info" but the return address bounced when I
tried to reply to ask what this person wanted.  Whoever it was, feel free
to try again!

-Mikiel