Bird-talk again...

A lot of reconstructtions I have seen of dinosaurs look and behave (in
cartoons, movies etc.) like birds.  One aspect I have noted lately is that
nearly all birds hop when on the ground.  Has there been any evidence found
(tracks and traces) that dinosaurs hopped?  Even so, would many dinosaurs
be capable of hopping?  I could easily visualise a small dinosaur hopping,
but a ten metre long hadrosaur for example, would look quite funny if not
impossible.

Just curious about bird-dinosaur links......

Darren

Darren R. Grocke

Vertebrate Biogeochemist

Dept. of Earth Sciences
Monash University
Clayton         Victoria                       Tel: +61  3  9905 5161
Australia       3168                            Fax: +61  3   905 4903