Re: Elitist unvieling LONG

So this list gets questions from children, parents and teachers about
dinosaurs (for homework, etc).
So what is the problem with this, exactly.  I was under the
impression that one function of a list such as this was to help to
educate people through the input of professional geologists.  As an
educator myself, I certainly don't have a problem with people
"cluttering up the list with junk mail" because I think it is fun to
learn and to teach.   If you start taking people to task for asking
questions, then the result will be to alienate them, and leave us all
open to the charge of intellectual snobbery.

Glen Heward