Re: Cold or Warm Blooded

>From: Gilfredo Rodriguez <ab564@seorf.ohiou.edu>
 > I would like to ask for an opinion from the group on whether dinosaurs
 > were endo or ectothermic. Stegosaurus is questionable on this topic
 > because of the plates. Were they solar gatherers and the dinosaur was
 > cold blooded, or they were just temperature regulators and the
 > dinosaur was warm blooded?

You forgot an alternative:

Were they primarily for display purposes, and little related to
temperature?

I prefer this alternative.  The form of the plates is such that
they would tend to increase the visual size of the individual, which
is one common form of display (for instance arching the back in
cats).

The peace of God be with you.