Cold or Warm Blooded

I would like to ask for an opinion from the group on whether dinosaurs
were endo or ectothermic. Stegosaurus is questionable on this topic
because of the plates. Were they solar gatherers and the dinosaur was
cold blooded, or they were just temperature regulators and the
dinosaur was warm blooded?  Please give me your opinions and what they are
based on.
P.S. My idea: Some were warm blooded and some were cold blooded.
What do you base the decision of whether a dinosaur is warm or cold
blooded on?

--
Gilfredo Rodriguez                      You don't need to be a genius to
Student Hocking County                  use a computer. You just need to