Um...

                Um...Did I miss something? I got my messages and found a
whole lot of stuff about some posting I must have missed. Probably
technology related and therefore not read but I would like to agree with one
of the responses. I am an absolute self confessed ameture and every single
response to my inane questions has been courteous, prompt and gentle. This
makes this list a gem for someone like me who has really no where else to
turn. I have no opinion on the technical stuff ( I don't even own a
microwave!)(really) so I cannot comment one that but I love this list and
appreciate the tolerence and kindness of the professionals on it and hope it
continues as always. Thank you and an especially big thank you to Nino who
put it all in perspective. Way to go Nino.

    JENNIFER R ALLEN