Re: Multiple answers

>First, thank you very much to everybody out there. Now, let's go with the
>answers.
>Warren Raddatz asked about the pachycephalosaurs.

        HELLO>>>>Does anybody actually read these things. Warren Raddatz is
the nice man who lets me indulge in this dino heaven on his computer. I
don't have my own account because I thought computers were only good for
Tetris. I am a card carrying technophobe and only my true passion for dinos
has induced me to learn how to do this. Sorry to carry on but please be sure
you respond to me Jennifer not poor Warren who lately has begun to say
things like, "89 messages?!" and then walks away mumbling about memory, RAM
and lord knows what else.
                                                                        Thanks,
                                                                        -Jen
nifer R. Allen ; )
 From Warren Raddatz in Davis CA on the Davis Community Network
 aka Lord Sigurd Stormrider in the Society for Creative Anacronisms
 Feel free to e-mail me at wraddatz@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us
 Careful! that light at the end of the tunnel might be an oncoming TRAIN !