Re: Battat 800 Number?

>Betty et al:
>
>The mail server at our university has been badly misbehaving lately, and I
>don't think I've received any mention of an 800 number for Battat.
>
>Can someone please repost that number?  TIA!  :)

   1-800-247-6144.  Ask for Mary.  She can tell you if anybody in your area
is selling their dino figures.

   And please, don't everybody call her at once.  I have the feeling her
workload has suddenly increased as it is..... :)

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **