Battat 800 Number?

Betty et al:

The mail server at our university has been badly misbehaving lately, and I
don't think I've received any mention of an 800 number for Battat.

Can someone please repost that number?  TIA!  :)

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-ex-archaeologist; lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin
"Cross-platform computing is much safer than downhill!"  :)