Multiple answers

First, thank you very much to everybody out there. Now, let's go with the
answers.
Warren Raddatz asked about the pachycephalosaurs. As far as I know, these
dinosaurs had four toes, but only three of them was functional, as it is usual
in most bipedal dinosaurs. Nevertheless, you can find more information in the
chapter about pachycephalosaurs (Maryanska, 1990) in The Dinosauria. I want to
remind you that the postcranial skeleton of these ornithischians are know only
by fragmentary remains.
I can give some references on fossil insects to Rick Travsky, if you are still
interested on them.
And, again, Darren Naish. Yes, I didn't mentioned the albanerpetontids, but I
tend to include them into the salamanders.
About the _Pelecanimimus_ integument, well, I am still working on it. It is
very difficult, because we can't obtain a piece of the integument without
damaging the bones, so we can't observe the structure in the electronic
microscope. We have just obtaineda method to copy the integument, so we will be
able to see that copy in the microscope. And, who know, maybe it would be
composed by some kind of feathers.
And the big Las Hoyas theropod is just a tooth. I can give you the reference.
I don't think the alvarezsaurids was avian theropods. I think they are related
to the Bullatosauria (Holtz, 1994): Troodontidae + Ornithomimosauria. I was
visiting the AMNH some months ago and I studied _Mononykus_, and I am
relatively sure about that.
That's all, folks! See you! Nino