(Fwd) State Laws

I am forwarding this message to the Dinosaur list with the hope that someone
 can help.

I am the Vice-President of The Lee County Paleontology Sociey in Fort Myers,
Florida. Our club is working on a project to assimilate data on the various
laws governing state and federal laws governing fossil collecting on public and
private lands, for as many states as we can. My intent of this inquiry, is to
determine if you could point me in the right direction for obtaining this
information. We hope to develop a listing that will not only benefit our
membship but also any other club requesting this information.
Any help on the project, which you may contribute, would be greatly
appreciated.

fossdick@gate.net

(Originally taken from a forward by Roy Plotnick to Paleonet)