>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: what are gastralia?
Date: Monday, June 19, 1995 9:17AM

Lambert's book "The Ultimate Dinosaur Book" has a short sentence saying that
belly ribs are gastralia..with no more explanation.  What are they?  What
were they connected to?  What animals were they found in?  I've never
noticed
them in any drawings or reconstructions...maybe I haven't looked hard
enough.
 Any information would be appreciated.

Marilyn