Re: Horner

On Mon, 13 Mar 1995 TchrJamie@aol.com wrote:

> have an e-mail or snail mail address for Horner? My son would like to write

  Last I heard he was still at the Museum of the Rockies at Montana State
University. So my guess for the snail mail address is (I went to school
there).

Jack Horner
Museum of the Rockies
Montana State University
Bozeman MT 59715

  All staff members can have an email address, so he might (and I think he
does), But even if I was certain I wouldn't pass it along, sorry.

TTFN...Ralph

PS I meet Jack 20 plus years ago, but it helps to go up 'nearby'.
Although in Montana 'nearby' is a 100 miles or so.

Ralph Lindberg N7BSN         Ellen Winnie N7PYK
e-mail => dragonsl@scn.org  (best address, read daily, forwards to find us)
rlindberg@kpt.nuwc.navy.mil (last resort only)