Duckbills

I am very confused on the difference between the names Duckbill and
Hadrosaur the names are the pertain to the same animals yet we have more
than one word for it?? Shouldn't we be teaching the public the correct
name or names of dinos. I was talking to a friend once about hadrosaurs
and I had to say duckbilled dinosaur before he knew what I was talking
about. Could this 'misknowledge' be more widespread than we think. Why on
Paleoworld do they also refer to hadrosaurs as aka duckbilled dino.? What
can we do inform the public without putting them down?

Aaron Feuk
Preparator, Dept. of Earth Sciences
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma, Wash. 98447