Queries

Now that the Academic year has well and truely in gear and prac classes are
starting up, I have a couple of queries regards the dino - _Archaeopteryx_
- bird link.

1) Has an opposable hallux been reported from any dino?

2) Do any dinos have hollow bones or evidence of air sacs?

3) Have carpo-metacarus or tars-metatarsus (fused hand/wrist, foot/ankle)
been recorded from dinos?

Thanks,

Chris

cnedin@geology.adelaide.edu.au,   nedin@ediacara.org