Re: Extinction Theories

Trina, the first place you look is in your Simon Fraser Library. Its full
of good info that no one is likely to type into email for you and the
practice in using the library is very valuable. For brief suggestion like
look up so and so, etc, the net is great but as one of the FAQ's says, we
will not do your research. We are not nasty-just dont want to spoil your
educational experience!

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania