Re: Extinction Theories

On Sun, 12 Mar 1995, Trina Michelle Graham wrote:

> Hello everyone on the dino network.  I am doing a project for my
> ecology class at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver Canada.  I'm
> studying the extinction theories and want the BASIC facts

(snip)

> If someone could give me point form the results of these events that
> would be great.  By point form I mean quick and concise, please no
> scientific mumbo jumbo as its a first year course.

Wooooo. This one really speaks for itself, doesn't it?

The second-graders are sort of cute. This isn't cute.

We need a new list:
i.don't.want.to.do.my.own.homework@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu.

Yr. ob'd't and grumpy servant -

** Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the USSS case - fnord **
   yes, INWO is out - http://io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!