Extinction Theories

Hello everyone on the dino network.  I am doing a project for my
ecology class at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver Canada.  I'm
studying the extinction theories and want the BASIC facts on how the
dinosaurs disappeared by the 1) Asteroid theory
                              2) Physiological Theory-they just
weren't meant to survive
If someone could give me point form the results of these events that
would be great.  By point form I mean quick and concise, please no
scientific mumbo jumbo as its a first year course.

Thank you very much,

Trina Graham