Quetzalcoatlus

I just read a small article in Time magasine from 1975. There was this
palaentology student named Douglas Lawson that found a Pterosauria in
Texas which he found some distance away from any ocean. The wingspan was
about 16,7 m and if my memory serves me correctly the only pterosaurs
around that time were with a wingspan of about 7,5 m (although now I
have heard about 10-11 m). The amusing thing was that the structure of
this creature was very similar to a jet, namely McDonnel Douglas F-15A.
I presume this is/was a new group? Have there been found any more such
specimen?

Any corrections or answers would be appreciated

Steinar