Gastralia

I need to know more about the distribution of gastralia (belly or ventral
ribs) among dinosaur groups.  I have seen gastralia in sketches and
displays of theropods.  I have also been told that they occur in sauropods
with Camarosaurus being the first recorded.  I believe Ken Carpenter once
told me that they may have occurred widely among sauropods.  Does anyone
know if they are found in ornithiscians??  Any and all info is
appreciated; references would be helpful.

Rich Hengst