Re: dinosaurs

Sarah,
        The folks on this grouop are usually ready and eager to help, but
your question is like "Tell us something about life!" Can you have your
kids ask specific questions which we can read? Also why not subscribe to
the newsgroup which uis free!!! Do this:
Dont put a subject unless prompted for one. On the first and only line of
message text type

subscribe dinosaur Sarah Dallas

NO Signature, Nothing else. Send it via email to
listproc@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu

   and within the hour you are signed on and can read all the dino info
you will ever want. But also have the kids ask their individual questions
too. Good dinosauring! Its a great way to get kids started and good luck.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania