Re: what is a J.P. Velociraptor

Lets be sure we are right however. I sure dont want the Dino
Societyraising hell about the names! Remember that the species is always
lower case, *even* if it is a persons name. This makes it
Velociraptor spielburgensis. IMHO.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania