plesiosaur reproduction

I was looking up at our plesiosaur the other day, and for the first time
(strange how obvious things elude our thoughts) I wondered how they
reproduced. I can't imagine an plesiosaur supporting
its weight on land to lay eggs like a sea turtle, but couldn't think of an
alternate solution. Did they have live births? What about the other
marine reptiles like Mosasaurs?

Sherry Michael                         "The scientific point of view is
Academy of Natural                      that every phenomenon is in
Sciences, Philadelphia                  nature and part of it"
Dino Docent/teacher                                   -Albert Kroeber