Re: live birth

It seems to me that if sauropods laid eggs we'd likely have
found some of them - and we may have, even if we don't know
it yet.  _But_, if they bore their young alive, we'd find
the teeny, tiny little fossils of late fetal young in any
fossilized soon-to-be-mommy dinosaurs remains.  Now maybe
we just haven't found one yet.  But either of these will be
definitive.  Until we have one or 'tother, it's all just
speculation.  That can be fun, but it's pointless to commit
to one view at this point.

regards,
Larry Smith