Re: DINO FICTION

You mean the fourth "Age of Reptiles" came out---and I MISSED IT?!!
Curses!  Yes, Martin, I agree, it was very well done (and the
colorist was particularly inventive)---its a real joy to see how far
dinosaurs in comics have come since 'Devil Dinosaur'.

Incidentally, any of you out there interested in dinosaur 'sequential
graphic art'[:-x] might be interested in the title 'Gon' (I hope I
spelled that right...) by a Japanese artist - recently collected
together in a very thick paperback-sized book.  Kind of hard to
describe - a baby carnosaur hatched [without any explanation] in to a
modern animal world setting- art on a par with Delgado - beautiful
(contemporary!)
wildlife drawings, with a dinosaur somewhat reminiscent of Cerebus
the Aardvark (don't ask...).  Worth going into a comic/ bookshop and
flicking through (yes, it really IS that quick to read-because
there's no words).

J.J.Liston
Hunterian Museum
University of Glasgow