Dinosaur Questions (last)

We are a second grade class studying dinosaurs.  We really appreciate the
answers we have already gotten, and have a few more questions to ask.

Did the Brontosaurus and/or Brachiosaurus have gizzard stones?

Why was Protoceratops classified as a ceratopsian?

Why did the Stegosaurus have plates on his back? Did they protect him, or
keep him cool?

Did Ankylosaurus' armor help keep it cool?

Can Allosaurus really swim?

How big is the Iguanodon's hand?

Does the velociraptor have different sizes of teeth?

How big would a baby Diplodocus be?

Thank you very much for any information you can give to us.