Paleo Field School

The Museum asked me to post the following:

MUSEUM OF THE ROCKIES PALEO FIELD PROGRAM '95
        Interested in hunting for dinosaur fossils and brushing
up on what's new in the science of paleontology?  Then a session
at the Museum of the Rockies Paleontology Field Program may be
just for you!  Day-long sessions for families (children must
be at least 10 years old) are designed to give you an overview of
the site and a chance to explore the Egg Mountain/ Willow
Creek Anticline badlands with our paleo instructors.  Week-long
sessions for adults offer instruction at several different
fossil sites and a broad range of field experiences.  Evening
programs, special tours at the MOR, a geology tour, and tipi
living round out this very special experience.  For more
information, pleasecontact the Reservation Office at
(406)994-6618.

For the time, I can also answer questions via e-mail.
Now, I will return to my lurking.

DAVID J. VARRICCHIO * dave@iggy.oscs.montana.edu * Museum of the Rockies
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717