Re: hyperspace museums

> Heather, you did not give the title and source of the CD ROM. I believe
> many of us would be grateful fo that info, please!!!

The CD is called 3-D Dinosaur Adventure.  It is marketed toward
children so don't be disappointed if it seems a little hokey.  There
are several polka dotted dinosaurs in it.  I saw it at Babbages this
weekend.  Guess what movie it is bundled with now?  You guessed
it...JP.

Heather L. Ramsay
Laboratory Manager                  Work = (919)515-3596
Forestry Department                 Home = (919)848-9241
North Carolina State University     Email = Ramsay@cfr.cfr.ncsu.edu
Box 8008                            FAX = (919)515-6193
Raleigh, NC 27695