RE: paleo. documentaries

On Sat, 4 Mar 1995, Ragonese wrote:

> I may be late on this but here goes anyway.
>
> I think Mr. Newt is right!  I don't see why the producers of shows should

----cut here----!

I have been reading this list for about 2 months, and have been amazed at
the depth and clarity of the information, the civilized discourse, and
the resolute focus on dinosaurs.  I'd like to thank you all for creating
this place, and express a hope that the above good things... all continue.

Steve
scw@tyrell.net