CD Rom called ZDinosaur Adventures

Sherry, I was told by another dinphile that there is a CD Rom called
Dinosaur Adventure that lets on look closely at a T-rex head, then come
in for a look at the teeth then go around to the back of the mount, etc.
Knowledge Adventurers is the name of the company producing it. They also
have a more adult CD called Prehistoria. I know no more but will be
looking them up as soon as I get a CD Rom for my computer.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania