Dinosaurs, actually

Dear Colleagues:

If I may digress from the assorted threads at hand:

Can anyone direct me to the original publication describing Eoraptor, which I
believe was authored by Paul Sereno in 1993?  I was watching for it in JVP and
elsewhere, but it escaped my notice, and the latest volume of BFV is 1991.

Thanks in Advance,
Paul R. Milbrand  <72540.2663@compuserve.com>
(from an ARMCHAIR somewhere in the Famennian glacial scour)

-------

Incidentally, there is a Poet's Corner on CompuServe GO DINO.  Perhaps AOL has
something of that genre.  And cheaper to download.  ;-|