Re: Educators and Stuff

Ralph and everyone else, I sort of "lurk" on this newsgroup because thanks
to a very good
teacher I have always loved dinosaurs and paleo things.  I teach first
grade science and would like to know if you have a source for molds that
I could purchase that replicate a dinosaur tooth, print, etc.  I have
four misc. that I purchased from a company out west and they include a
trilobite, dino claw, shark tooth and crinoid.  I cast them in plaster of
paris and the kids love them, but I would like to be able to replicate
the teeth so we could compare them with other teeth.  The same goes for a
small footprint. (If this has been covered I am sorry for a repeat).  If
you know of source please email me.
Pam Klemm