Re: Dino fiction

On a kind-of-related note, does anyone know who wrote a short
story called (I think...) "A Distant Sound of Thunder", about
a company that gave tours into the past? In the story, one of the
patrons on a tour steps off the prescribed path, and when the tour
returns, the culture is ever-so-slightly different. When the
traveller examines his shoe, he fins that he stepped on a moth...
I read it a _long_ time ago in an English calss, and have always
wished I had a copy, but I don't know the author's name.

Thanks.

Sean

|    Sean R. "Snake" Kerns              e-mail: sean.kerns@sdrc.com |
|    DoD# 1052   '48 CJ-2A   '79 F-250 4x4 429   '93 750 Virago     |
|    Structural Dynamics Research Corporation    '79 AQHA           |
|    These opinions aren't SDRC's...  They may not even be MINE...  |