Re: Dino doo-doo (was:Jurassic Park: good and bad)

Ron. One helluva big bird!!!!! That pile was three plus feet high, at a
50 degree angle of repose as I remember it, and I cant still believe she
had a pair of arm length plastic gloves on a trip of semi unknown nature
and her a paleobotanist. When do PALEObotanists need 30 inch gloves? I
know, when they go to JP!

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania