Re: Dino Fiction

On Thu, 2 Mar 1995, Jeff J. Liston wrote about "The Parasaurians."

I've got it, and can dig it up if necessary.

The island in the story was a "hunting preserve" experience for the
ultra-rich. You paid big bucks for the privilege of shooting at
free-ranging ROBOT dinosaurs, which were programmed to behave "naturally"
- in the opinions of the programmers - including attacks on the hunters.

All well and good, but a renegade scientist (don't you just hate those
naughty renegade scientists?) was trying to recreate actual, living
dinosaurs, using the robot project as cover.

Actually about C-grade fiction, but I kept it because of the dinos.

** Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the USSS case - fnord **
   yes, INWO is out - http://io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!