Re: Educational Materials & Paleoworld

Sean R. "Snake" Kerns wrote, following Larry Smith's comment about Barbara
Feldon:

> And she really bugged me every time she called 'em
> "dino-sours".  Sounds like some kind of hard candy.
>
> regards,
> Larry Smith

Just like the cartoon "host" of the little intro film in JP.
He kept calling them "dino-sours", too. Really annoying.

I actually thought that the mispronunciation in the Mr. DNA video in JP was
done for effect... a not-so-subtle dig at the entrepreneur Hammond who
"spared no expense" but couldn't quite get it right.  IMHO

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-5905
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-ex-archaeologist; lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin